Hi! My name is Anna, and I’m UX/UI designer based in Berlin with photography and graphic design background. I worked for several years as a creative in a real estate company to improve the brand identity company from end to end and, meanwhile, I owned a photography course where I was developing my skills in b2c by coordinating lessons and students.
Thanks to these experiences, I changed my career to UX/UI design and I started to work in industrial fields by optimizing the usability of a plant model generator and supported small businesses to improve the user experience for existing digital products.
My goals are to create an accessible, inclusive and User-centred design, starting from the user research until the final mockups, and to take the user experience and retention to the next level.
My key skills include:
- Competitive & SWOT analysis
- Surveys & Interviews
- User personas
- Information architecture
- Wireframe & prototypes and wireframes with Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision and Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, lightroom).
- Responsive desktop and mobile design
- Usability test & A/B test
- UX Metrics
- Service design
- Accessible design
- Basic of Marketing design and social media
Contact me to have a chat or a coffee and develop a new project or redesign a strategy for your brand, together.